- Manages all aspects of the recruitment process including: job requisition design, sourcing, screening, pre-employment checks, compliance, offers of employment, and on-boarding.
- Provide a great end-to-end recruiting experience for candidates and hiring managers
- Advise clients and leadership on market trends and recommend more effective ways to attract and recruit great talent
- Develop candidate pipeline strategies to fill open positions (i.e., talent marketing, LinkedIn sourcing, referrals, etc.)
- Consult with hiring managers on their talent needs
- Conduct job interviews and facilitate post-interview feedback meetings to aid in candidate selection
- Create and extend job offers and close identified candidates
- Leverage recruiting data to proactively provide status updates and hiring results to leadership and HR partners
- Oversees the development of initial job requisition including outlining requirements for positions and ensuring the requisition is approved and posted to applicant tracking system.
- Creates and revises job descriptions as needed.
- Collaborates with Business Development Manager and Client to develop firm understanding of department culture and position requirements, including skills and background required for the position.
- Provides expert advice and guidance to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Builds candidate pipeline through targeted advertising, direct sourcing, employee referrals, networking, and recruitment events.
- Minimum of 3 years IT Recruiting Experience for US customers. Previously worked during US hours from India would be a plus.
- 2 years experience recruiting in a fast paced, dynamic environment responding to multiple open job requirements across a wide spectrum of technology related positions
- Gather and collate market intelligence on sourcing methods and feedback as appropriate to the wider teams
- Ability to develop reporting metrics and track progress against open roles
- Ability to facilitate multi-candidate interview sessions and lead Hiring manager debrief sessions
- Must be able to utilize social media tools to support recruitment efforts and have strong MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must possess a strong sense of customer service and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a high attention to detail and possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Any bachelors degree with strong communication skills is a must.
Office Timings: 8:00 PM to 4:00 AM. ( Support recruitment in US Timings)
Salary Offerings: 25,000 to 30,000 with good incentives based on placing the candidates to the customer.