CONTENT OPTIMIZATION A COMPLETE GUIDE
Content optimization is a process of enhancing your content in a much better way so that it has the best possibility of achieving its intended aim. The goal can be making it visible on the first page of google, growing your social media following, or attracting your customers.
In need of good content for your business? Contact 123TWS for the best Content writers!
WHY IS CONTENT OPTIMIZATION IMPORTANT?
Content optimization plays a vital role in making your content achieve your marketing goals easily. Without it, you will be missing out the google visibility, ranking, traffic, leads, and also sales.
There are two ways of content optimization:
- Optimization for SEO
- Optimization for Conversion
OPTIMIZATION FOR SEO:
1. TARGET THE KEYWORD THAT HAS HIGHER TRAFFIC POTENTIAL:
It is useless to optimize for a keyword that no one uses. No matter how high you rank, no one will visit you. First, identify the keyword with high traffic potential and work on it.
2. MAKE SURE YOUR CONTENT ALIGNS WITH SEARCH INTENT:
You're already out of luck if your content doesn't match what people are searching for. Google gives search intent priority. If your content doesn't respond to searchers' inquiries, this is a clue that it isn't a good match for the query and shouldn't be ranked.
3. MAKE YOUR CONTENT EASY AND SIMPLE TO READ:
Most individuals don't read entire websites from start to finish. Instead, they skim the important themes and pick out words that immediately grab their attention.
TIPS TO MAKE YOUR CONTENT EASY TO READ:
- Eliminate hard-to-read sentences
- Highlight the important points
- Add a table of contents in a long article
OPTIMIZATION FOR CONVERSION:
Using SEO you can gain more traffic, but the traffic will be useful if it doesn’t convert.
Here are a few steps that are to be followed to get the targeted traffic:
- Make sure you attract quality leads and sales
- Make sure you include the call to action
- Make your content in such a way that shows your product clearly
1. MAKE SURE YOU ATTRACT QUALITY LEADS AND SALES:
Not being on the top page of Google is the ultimate indicator of content marketing success. It is ranking well and bringing in a consistent flow of leads and sales. Always concentrate on generating useful traffic rather than just the traffic.
2. MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE THE CALL TO ACTION:
Always make sure you include a call to action in your content. Include a CTA and make your readers take the necessary action like subscribing to an email list, making an immediate enquiry call, and so on.
3. MAKE YOUR CONTENT IN SUCH A WAY THAT SHOWS YOUR PRODUCT CLEARLY:
Always prepare and post content that clearly explains how your product works. Make your readers clearly understand what and which services you provide. Don’t just tell them how your product works rather you need to show them.