BRANDING VS MARKETING
“GOOD MARKETING MAKES THE COMPANY LOOK SMART.
GREAT MARKETING MAKES THE CUSTOMER FEEL SMART”
Have you ever scrutinized the difference between branding and marketing? Not yet?? Then don’t worry you are not alone. Both marketing and branding are the two key functions that play an important role in increasing sales.
In short, Branding is who you are and marketing is how you are creating awareness.
WHAT IS BRANDING?
Usage of promotional tools to create a memorable name for a brand and designing a good logo is commonly defined as branding. In short, Branding is the process of creating identity.
ADVANTAGES OF BRANDING:
- Recognition of the customers
- Loyalty and trust of the customers
- Business growth
- Creates noticeable brand
In need of designing an identifiable logo for a brand?
Yeah, here we are to help you! Contact us!
WHAT IS MARKETING?
The usage of several tools and strategies to promote the brand or the service is commonly defined as branding. There are several types of marketing strategies such as online and offline marketing.
ADVANTAGES OF MARKETING:
- Helps in promoting the business
- Finds out the needs of the customers
- Expands the market
- Improves sales and revenue
- Generates more traffic to your site.
COMMON MARKETING STRATEGIES:
- Content marketing
- Mobile Marketing
Looking for a good marketing service?
MARKETING VS BRANDING – 5 KEY DIFFERENCES
1) Marketing is the set of activities a company or a business undertakes to make a good relationship between the buyers and the sellers whereas branding stands for assigning a name to the brand for easy identification.
2) Marketing mainly increases sales whereas branding increases the trust of the brand in the customer’s mind.
3) Marketing can come and go but branding lasts forever.
4) The only goal of marketing is sales whereas branding brings loyalty to the customers.
5) Marketing is long term whereas branding is short-term.